Skip to main content

Audio Note Kit4


This was the amp which I have built many years back. However, I will like to introduce it again as it had created many happy moments with my family together.

Remember that time before 1995, I do not have any interest in DIY audio. But, after witnessed a shop displaying an internal layout of a tube amplifier change all that. I became very keen in the layout of such tube amp. Not long after that, around 1996, I decided to build one for myself. After some shopping, I chose Audio Note Kit4 as a starter. Till today, I am very glad that I had picked up this Audio Note’s tube amp as it really sounded good and musical. Until now, it still in my bed room. This amp will be always in my mind as we had very great moment together as a family listening to this amp in our bed room every night before we go to sleep. I really enjoys every moment with it. Thus, I will keep it forever. Cheers!

Comments